ISO Standards Expert Advice
Who is Dianne Cutter
Dianne Cutter, owner of Asurency, Inc and iLearningU.com, is an ISO standards Certification Body lead auditor, management consultant, and trainer. Additionally, she has a broad base of experience as a senior manager for multiple organizations. This unique dual experience ensures effective optimization your management system and sustained compliance to the changing ISO standards.
- iLearningU – Owner – Business Services Provider
- HealthEZ – COO – Healthcare Administration and Software Services
- Fabcon, Inc. – Senior Vice President – Multi-Plant Manufacturer & Field Ops
- Board Member – For-Profit and Non-Profit Organizations
- North America, Central America, Europe, Asia
- Government and Commercial
- Manufacturing and Service
Regions Currently Served
Certification Body Lead Auditor
- DNV GL
- Orion Registrar
- ISO9001 – Quality
- ISO13485 – Medical Device
- ISO14001 – Environmental
- OHSAS18001 (ISO45001) – Health & Safety
- ISO27001 – Information Security
- ISO22000 – Food Safety
- ISO50001 – Energy
- ISO26000 – Social Responsibility
- ISO22301 – Business Continuity
- AS9100 – Aerospace
- TL9000 – Telecommunications
- R2 – Electronics Recycling
- eStewards – Electronics Recycling
- RIOS – Recycling
- Implementation Consulting
- Auditing (Internal and Certification)
- Training (Online and Onsite)
- Executive Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Lean Practices
- Business Continuity Planning
Why was iLearningU Developed?
iLearningU is an online training site dedicated to providing practical advice at an affordable price to ensure easy, flexible access with reliable options for organizations seeking effective management system implementation and optimization.
Dianne Cutter – Owner
iLearningU was created for three reasons:
- There is too much inaccurate or ineffective advice being passed on to organizations by internal and external advisors;
- Consulting and training options are beyond too many organization’s budgets;
- With limited internal resouces, companies need a reliable source for training, that is flexibile to internal constraints and schedules.
Our iLearningU Mission is to:
- Provide accurate, practical, easy to understand information that complies with certification body requirements and is updated as requirements and industry requirements change;
- Provide affordable training by offering all-course-access on a subscription basis enabling total-access-on-demand to employees as often as needed;
- Provide an unlimited resource for employee training to free up internal resources for daily business requirements.
Course development prioritization is based on needs and requests of current clients, industry trends, and gaps identified during audits.